Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Just an Intro of Myself



Hi I'm MrsBoomer and I'm infertile.

We've been trying to have a baby since 2011. That year we did conceive but found out in the ER that it was an ectopic pregnancy and I lost a fallopian tube. I lost my other fallopian tube just last year in another EP. 

So I'm here.

I've been reading so many blogs and seeing this great community of people that are so uplifting and I believe I'm ready to share my journey with others. 

I can literally hear my biological clock just ticking away. Every menstral cycle feels like another egg wasted and I'm only getting older. Sounds depressing and for the most part it really is but I have my husband and he really makes everything more optimistic.


When I was 16 I had gotten pregnant. Though I knew I was an idiot and life would be a million times more difficult I couldn't help but feel... Excited, but mostly scared shitless. Alas twas not meant to be. At 3 months I miscarried. Nothing really prepares you for that. I had no support from anyone, not even my mother or sister(who already had two of her own).

The worst part of it all: I told only a few what happened but the responses I got were the worst thing you could tell someone in that kind of situation;
MAYBE IT WAS FOR THE BEST...
maybe it was for the best?
oh god....
Maybe a child's death is for the best? I'm sorry but eff that. How could anyone find it okay to say that to someone who JUST lost their baby? NOT okay, regardless of age.


Well, I'm older and I've gone through all the sad/angry/denial of losing what I felt made me a woman. We're getting ready to start looking at our options.

We have been doing some research on the Natural Cycle IVF and we will look into it as soon as we're settled into our new place which is about 6 months away. I haven't really come across any blogs of women trying this option so if anyone has done it and has something they'd like to share with me I would love the input.

THE BOOMERS

1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of heavy menstruation, and she always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who have the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor Itua for more info on WhatsApp +2348149277967 / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete